Welcome to the Sewing Space Station kit options in conjunction with Arabesque Scissors and the latest pattern. This collection is of Tula Pink’s Homemade fabric range with co-ordinating Tula Solids.
Please see my video for all the options I have available if you are unsure what is included or have missed the newsletter. The video has the full options and my intentions for fabric placement which are all interchangeable.
Fabric Kit options:
- Four half meter cuts of fabric for exterior and main pockets
- Two long quarters of co-ordinating fabric for pocket flaps and accessories
- A Long quarter for tie handles
- Co-ordinating bias binding
Also available are the co-ordinating Haberdashery Kits, including, please remember to add these to your basket separately if you want one:
- Fusible Fleece
- Woven Fusible Interfacing
- Round Elastic
- Prym Kam Snaps
Please ensure you tick for one of these on the previous page if you want to add this into your kit.
*Optional Extras to consider buying:
- Prym Snap tool
- Extra half meter if you’d prefer to substitute Bias Binding for quilting cotton
- Aurifil thread
Remember to purchase your pattern from Arabesque Scissors and join the Sew Along which begins on 19th June 2023.