Your item has now arrived and the balance is due
Deposit £10 paid – balance due of £30
This is a handy and portable sewing caddy for any project which can keep all your essential tools in one place.
Made from a clear coat finished birch wood and measuring 10″ x 4″ x 6″, with a satin nickel finished handle to aid carrying.
This caddy features:
- A strong magnet for securing pins and your needle
- Recessed tray for storing any small notions
- Two 3.5″ spindles with easy turn knobs, to hold thread spools and bobbins
- A tall upright storage compartment for larger tools, like scissors, unpickers and marking tools.
- A scrap bucket to catch loose threads
- 3 felt wool balls in varying colours to sort needles and store pins.
- Carry handle
*Haberdashery items and threads shown just for display purposes, they are not part of the caddy
**Pre-order available with a deposit to be paid with immediate effect. The balance will be due once the item arrives.
Current pre-orders taken until Midnight Sunday 11th June, at which point the order book will close for this period and orders will be placed.
Delivery expected between 2-4 weeks, after this date (pending customs).
By paying a deposit you are committing to paying for the item in full – Items are ordered and imported based on your pre-order.
This item is not available for refund or cancellation (unless damaged).